PCI Dual Channel Device Driver needed

From: Ron Bramblett (bramblet@FULLER.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 12:03:27 EST

Hello,
I have an RS6000 7025-F40 Running AIX 4.2.1
Inside there is a FC 6205: PCI Dual Channel Ultra2 SCSI Controller.
Also 6 hard disks 3 on each controller.

I tried to migrate this system yesterday but it failed misserably and
now I have to find out why. I have spoken with P21 but they claim they
don't know what happened. I told them there was a message about a driver
missing and they ignored it.

We installed the device last month and P21 had problems with it, they
could not find the right driver and I pointed it out in the manual that
came with it.

The driver I need is devices.pci.00100b00 for 4.3.1

We meant to get to 4.3.3 but still running 4.2.1 so during the upgrade
we could not access this system. The 6 drives are mirrored. 1 mirror set
is system and the other 2 mirror sets are data. The controller lost
access to the 3 drives controlling it and the way that the mirrors are
set up all disks must be present in order for the system to boot.

Any Ideas where I can find it.

Thanks

--
Ron Bramblett