Re: mail and aix/unix servers

From: Aaron Morris (aaronmorris@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 16:47:10 EST

There are two ways you can do this. You can register a machine as the
mail exchanger for a domain or you should be able to send mail directly
to a user@hostname as long as you have a SMTP server setup correctly and
the machine is on the internet with port 25 open on any firewall you have.

--
Aaron W Morris