How to run a job from remote session

From: Yi XIE (xieyi@CN.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 04:10:19 EST

Dear All,

     I have a question: I have RS/6000, and it connects with several
RS/6000 servers. I will do a demo to customer, during the demo, I should
logon CDE environemnt, after login, CDE environment will
show(automatically) some terminals, every terminal is a session of
different server which connects to my RS/6000, and there is a job runs in
this window. Maybe my words confused you, let me tell you more detail: I
have RS/6000 A, B, C. When I am doing demo on A, I should login CDE
evnironment, then I should find 2 window this CDE environment, window B is
for server B, window C is for server C. Window B and Window C is running
smitty.

     Can anyone help me? I have an idea:
1. edit dtprofile of A, add rsh to run aixterm of B and C
2. before run the job, do 'xhost +' so that I can open graphic window

    But I do know how to run 'smitty' in aixterm of B and C.

    Does anyone know this? Or you have another solution? Please help me.
Thanks.

Best Regards
Andy
e-mail: xieyi@cn.ibm.com