Best Way of Automatically Logging off users for having Long Idle Times

From: Jonathan Portman (Jonathan.Portman@MPRC.CO.UK)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 07:35:01 EST

Hi All,

Can anyone advise me of a way I can set-up our RS6K so it logs off users
who have been idle for a Couple of Hours.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Portman

Disclaimer :-
individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions are solely
Caudwell Distribution Group (2020 Logistics Ltd,
Dextra Accessories Ltd, The Mobile Phone Repair Company Ltd).
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please delete it from your system
and notify the sender immediately.