Re: file permission's

From: Shekhar Dhotre (Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 12:21:15 EST

Thanks to Basim and Holger ........it ..worked ,

f2n21 /tmp>ftp f2n17
Connected to f2n17.
220 f2n17 FTP server (Version 4.1 Wed Feb 27 11:03:17 CST 2002) ready.
Name (f2n17:root): root
331 Password required for root.
Password:
230 User root logged in.
ftp> bin
200 Type set to I.
ftp> cd /tmp
250 CWD command successful.
ftp> put TSM_BKUP.log
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening data connection for TSM_BKUP.log.
226 Transfer complete.
996 bytes sent in 0.01187 seconds (81.93 Kbytes/s)
ftp> bye
221 Goodbye.
f2n21 /tmp>ls -la TSM_BKUP.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 root system 996 Nov 13 17:12 TSM_BKUP.log

Thank You and Best regards.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Shekhar Dhotre
Midrange Engineer.
lend lease Inc , Atlanta - 30346
PH: 1+404-846-7483
FAX:1+404-848-2887
Email :shekhar.dhotre@lendleaserei.com
visit Us at www.lendlease.com

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us .

Basim Chafik <basimc@INVERA.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
11/14/2002 11:45 AM
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List