file permission's

From: Shekhar Dhotre (Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 11:31:18 EST

Hi All,

When we ftp files to AIX node - cpa35 using user - capplmgr, the files
created do not have read permission for the world.

We are testing the peoplesoft interface which ftp's files accross using
the capplmgr login. It puts the files into the
/d02/app/ora/common/approd/appdata/peoplesoft/in direcotry on cpa35.

when the file is created there, it is created with -rw - r - - - - -

What we want it to create is -rw - r - - r - -

Do you know how we can set this up that if the user 'capplmgr' ftp some
file to a directory the file gets created with 644 permissions.. ?

Thank You and Best regards.
SD.
This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us .