Re: FW: FYI on RS/6000 APARs

From: Mary Deane (fclmmd@NERSP.NERDC.UFL.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 22:05:26 EST

Steve,

I havn't seen anything about this either, and I'm supposed to get all
security announcements from CERT and IBM. Could you prod the folks doing
the "wellness study" to provide you with the specific information on which
"internet security groups" and if possible, the exact message? And if you
get it, could you share with the list?

We in the library world are only too used to getting problem reports
carefully sanitized of all useful diagnostic information...

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Deane
Unix Sys-admin