Re: [Q] 7133-020 have DISK_ERR1 and SSA_DISK_ERR3 error??

From: support (support@xiatecs.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 20:55:17 EST

Even if the system look fine to you and all LVs and file systems are working
ok, but these error are warnings that the disk sooner or later will go bad.
I have seen this errors many time before and my experience was that most of
the times the IBM CE will replace them. In some cases upgrading the SSA disk
microcode level to the latest could solve your problem specially if you have
different disk with different microcodes on the same adapter.

XiaTecs Support Team
support@xiatecs.net
www.xiatecs.net