Re: Upgrade 4.3.3 "Update All"

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 09:43:33 EST

Using "update all" is the correct way to upgrade from 432 to 433.

What problem did you uncover? I don't remember anything when I did it.

Once you're at 433 be sure to apply maintenance. At the very least you must

apply the recommended fixes shipped with AIX 4.3.3, (separate CD, usually
white).
As Bill suggests, ML08 or ML10 would be good. (There have been some
problems
with ML09, and I wouldn't bother with anything older than ML08.)

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe