Upgrade 4.3.3 "Update All"

From: John F Riordan (jriorda2@CSC.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 09:31:02 EST

Hi all,

I have been reviewing the archives regarding upgrades from 4.3.2 to
4.3.3... I have seen many posts that talk about using "update all" with
the 4.3.3 CD's..
Early posts talk about a problem with "update all" and that IBM was to fix
with a later release..

Has anyone used this method? Would you recommend this method?

Just a bit of history as to why the upgrade is taking place:

IBM RS/6000 H-50
AIX 4.3.2

We are installing a Gigabit Fibre Channel adapter type "4-W" and the OS
needs to be at 4.3.3.

Any suggestions would be great.

As always thanks to all of you in advance.
John