Re: HACMP and the post-Oracle 8.1.7-install error message

From: Frye, Matthew (Matthew.Frye@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 17:46:56 EST

Actually, failovers, particularly on this complex, are more frequent than
you would (and do) think, thanks to SQL Backtrack. Besides, I don't make
policy and having any extra node makes changes in our environment easier.
All contextual yes, but that's the nature of the beast. You can't say
what's better or worse for someone else's environment without having worked
it.