Re: ADSM discussion list

From: Shekhar Dhotre (Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 15:45:06 EST

Please disregard this question . I found it .. from google .

Thanks
SD

Shekhar Dhotre <Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
11/01/2002 03:42 PM
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List

        To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
        cc:
        Subject: Re: ADSM discussion list

Lamar ,

I visited adsm.org in last week and registered myself . I Don't see
information on subscribing to adsm list . .where does it talks about
subscribing to adsm list on adsm.org ?

Thnx.
 SD

"Saxon, Lamar" <Lamar.Saxon@AMERICREDIT.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
11/01/2002 03:37 PM
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List