Re: Maxproc parameter in AIX

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 05:55:36 EST

If I were in a bad mood, I'd say that if the DBAs don't know enough about
their application to give a realistic estimate of how many processes it
needs, they shouldn't be running it on a production system. :-}

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2