spam reports?

From: Robert Miller (rmiller@SMUD.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 10:57:02 EST

Hey folks,

Is anyone else getting their messages from aix-l with some bizarre spam
report headers on them, no subject and no sender? I've gotten several
messages that way since yesterday - the weird part is that I also get
messages from aix-l that are not following that format. They all appear to
be regular, valid messages, but someone's "spam filter" is having fun...

Bizarre headers follow...

--rm

-Spam-Report:
CARRIAGE_RETURNS,EXCHANGE_SERVER,QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT,SPAM_PHRASE_02_03