NFS question

From: John Dunn (john.dunn@SEFAS.CO.UK)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 07:28:36 EST

A directory has been exported from a Win2K server running Hummingbird NFS
server.

We are mounting it on 2 different AIX boxes(4.3.3). However we find that, if
the file changes on the WIn2K server, the view we get of it on the 2 AIX
servers can be different for several minutes, i.e. if we do an ls on each of
the 2 AIX servers, the file size and contents appear different. Eventually
thet come back into line.

Is this likely to be a problem at the AIX NDS client end or the
Win2k/Hummingbird NFS server end?

John