Optimal JFS Fragment size

From: Marcelino Mata (mmata@MULTIMATIC.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 12:32:55 EST

The default Fragment Size for JFS is 4096 bytes. In theory, 4096 should
give optimal performance at the cost of wasted space. All my current
filesystems have been created with the system default. I am need to create
a new 200Gb JFS filesystem this week. I would like to run some
utility/command against an existing 4096 fragment size filesystem to
determine how much wasted space I have. The data type on the existing
filesystem will be the same as the 200Gb filesystem so I should get good
data.

Can any recommend a command or utility for producing this report?

Marcelino