Re: Paging Space Question

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 07:38:46 EDT

Klaus,

All you've done so far is increase the size of the logical volume, not the
size of the paging space.

I normally use the "chps" command to increase the size of the paging space.

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2