use uesensor -l to record temperature

From: Michelle DeVault (adsmigmo@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 15:56:55 EDT

I've been periodically recording temperatures using
two of my M80's uesensor command. The temperature
readings off of these two boxes do not fluctuate at
all. Today we had the cpu room AC worked on, so I
*know* the temp of the room was a little higher than
usual (anywhere from 5-10 degrees higher), but the
temps recorded using uesensor during this time were
*exactly* the same as they have always been.

I would like to use these commands in a script that
would notify me during off hours if the temperature of
the cpu room goes up too high (we had the AC unit go
out several months ago, and one of our older servers
overheated and decided to go down). What kind of room
temperature variance has to occur before the temp
probes used by uesensor will notice? Makes me think
that these temp numbers are hardcoded somewhere .....