Any issues with AIX 5.1 - ML3

From: Viren Gupta (virender_gupta@TIMEINC.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 09:52:00 EDT

I have a Regatta with two partitions currently running AIX 5.1 - ML2.
The partitions are going production shortly. Curious to find out if
 there are any known issues with ML3. I have the CD's for ML3 and am
trying to decide if I should apply ML3. Any views??

Due to some incompatibilities with various third party software I have
switched to 32 bit mode. This caused a problem with a filesystem using
JFS2. Required an APAR (IY18859) to fix. If anyone has had a
similar problem or has a similar setup ( 32 bit kernel using JFS2) you
can contact me via the list or offline for more details.

Viren Gupta
Time Inc
NY, NY