CHLICENSE

From: Ignacio Vidal (ividal@BIYCSA.COM.AR)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:47:43 EDT

Hello:
I received an error when I tried to login to an AIX box.
The error was: 3004-312 All available login sessions are in use

I'v looked for info about this...
"
Possible Causes
You tried to log in to a system that had all present sessions in use.
Procedures for Recovery:
1 - Change the number of license users in your system.
2 - Log in to your system as the root user.
3 - List the number of license users by running the lslicense command.
4 - Increase the number of license users by running the chlicense command.
5 - Restart your system in order for this change to take effect.
"

And I´ve a question: how much "licenses" are predefined for AIX 4.3.3 (at ML09)?
(I've seen in the 6M1 that there are 64 licenses, but in 6H1 there are only 2... perhaps somebody changed it and I don't remember that)

Thanks in advance
Ignacio