Re: Lan Free

From: abdellah.djebli@SICKKIDS.CA
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 12:11:24 EDT

We use a third HBA for any system doing LAN-free backup.

Abdu

| | AUBINEAU Cyril |
| | <caubineau@SIGMA.|
| | FR> |
| | Sent by: IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | <aix-l@Princeton.|
| | EDU> |
| | |
| | |
| | 10/17/02 08:02 AM|
| | Please respond to|
| | IBM AIX |
| | Discussion List |
| | |
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  | |
  | To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Re: Lan Free |

The parent of the device drives will be on one Fiber Channel Card.
I think you can use one of them, but depends on SAN configuration.
(Zonning...)

Hope it helps.
Best regards

Cyril