Re: Looking for gentler OpenSSH packages

From: Martin Schmitt (martin@SCHMITT.LI)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 07:47:06 EDT

* Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote/schrieb:

> You should safely be able to copy ssh-compiled stuff from one machine
> to the other. Just make sure the needed libraries are available on all
> nodes:

That's what I ended up with. I packed everything together and moved it to
the other machines, save for the hostkeys that had to be newly generated,
and created the mkssys and mkitab entries there to finish the
installations.

Thanks everyone,

-martin

--
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.