Re: SSH2 prompting to change password, but not telnet. - UPDATE

From: Ignacio Vidal (ividal@BIYCSA.COM.AR)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 11:22:04 EDT

Hi:
I have a related question...
I want to use SSH (version 3.4, from OpenSSH project) in our servers.
If I use the parameter "UseLogin" in sshd_config file, it is supposed for ssh to apply login restrictions (*) defined for the users of the operating system (isn´t it?) (that´s what AIX does when executes /usr/bin/login)
But I couln't get this feature running yet...

Did anybody solved this? (using SSH, not telnet! )
I will appreciate any suggestion about this topic.
Regards

Ignacio

(*) With login restrictions I'm referring to passwords lenght, password rotation policies, and so...