Re: Printing problems (Sorry about the disclaimer, it's been move d to the top of the message)

From: Davies Sue (sdavies@BARKING-DAGENHAM.GOV.UK)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 04:09:22 EDT

http://www.barking-dagenham.gov.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER

This email is confidential to the initial email addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately on +44 (0)20 8592 4500 and delete the message
from all locations in your computer network. You should not copy
this email or use it for any purpose, or disclose its
contents to any person : to do so may be unlawful.

Due to the informal nature of this form of communication
the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham (the "Council")
hereby excludes any warranty as to the quality or accuracy
of any information contained in this message and any liability
of any kind for the information contained in it, or for its
transmission, reception, storage or use in any way whatsoever.
As a result in the absence of prior non-email agreement written
or otherwise this email does not legally bind the Council to any
relations or obligations in English or other Jurisdiction law

I have to say I don't understand everything that happened here, the print
queues have been working. I have various bits and pieces that I have printed
from this machine. Yesterday it all stopped, this morning it all seems to be
working again. Thanks for this though, as a precaution I did the chvirprt
on the jet direct printers.

Thanks again

Sue