Re: Welcome to the 45-day trial of SysBack!

From: Baker, Sanchia (Sanchia.B.Baker@ACCENTURE.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 06:34:16 EDT

Please advise on how to actiavte the code. Also could you please let me knw
what happend to mkfsback ? This was a very useful utitily. I'm also very
disappointed to learn that sysback V3 & V4 are not available to purchase. We
used to have v3 but have llost it after a system crash and now cannot backup
the way we used to. On calling IBM I also found that v5 was not available to
the uk. Please advise on what appears to be an appalling decision.

Kind regards,

Sanchia