Re: Memory and paging questions

From: Page, Jennifer (Jennifer.Page@RBCDAIN.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 09:55:15 EDT

Just to add to this and maybe ask a question. The proposed memory leak we had, after upgrading from 4.3.3 ML09 to 4.3.3 ML10 turned out to be vmtune parameters not being reset from inittab. The upgrade from ML09 to ML10 removed any non-default entries from the inittab. Is this standard for an upgrade?

*Once the vmtune parameters were reset the system(s) have stopped paging.