Re: 7013-570 fails to boot with led 555

From: Steve Chandler (schandler@APPLE.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 20:58:47 EDT

It is possible that you have lost your bootlist, from memory on a 570
there is a battery backup for the nvram. Maybe this has failed and your
nvram settings are lost, and maybe your boolist with it.

If you go into service mode, you could try pointing the bootlist to your
rootvg disk if it is not set.

steve