Re: hardware needed to install HACMP?

From: Sergio Luiz Novaes (algol@LCC.UFMG.BR)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 15:30:55 EDT

A little mistake, the change is on AIX. Execute the command:
chdev -l 'scsi0' -a id='6' '-P'

on your SCSI board to change default ID from 7 to 6. Look for correct SCSI
name (here scsi0). Look also the option -P to do changes on database only,
cos this will require a reboot to take efect, specially if you got only one
SCSI controller or can't offline the controller.

   Regards,

Sergio Luiz Novaes
LCC/UFMG - CENAPAD-MG/CO
Tel: +55 31 3499 5391/4910
Fax: +55 31 3499 5390

                      Bill Zhang
                      <aicc_us@YAHOO.CO To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      M> cc:
                      Sent by: IBM AIX Subject: Re: hardware needed to install HACMP?
                      Discussion List
                      <aix-l@Princeton.

                      09/09/2002 14:26
                      Please respond to
                      IBM AIX
                      Discussion List

Sergio,
Can you tell me how to change the initiator ID
detailly?
Thanks.

Bill