Re: chvg -t on active VG

From: Steve Chandler (schandler@APPLE.COM)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 10:33:11 EDT

I don't know what the circumstances are, but every time I have tried to do this
with mounted filesystems in the volume group this command has failed. I have
always had to unmount filesystems first before doing this. I too would like to
know what the set of conditions are where this would work on mounted FS.

steve