Re: Sendmail with smtp auth problem

From: Aaron W Morris (Decep@NETSCAPE.NET)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 15:40:39 EDT

I'm not familiar with libsasl, but it could be the library was created with the wrong extension. Look to see if libsasl.so was created instead of libsasl.a. This seems to be a common problem with software being compiled on multiple unix platforms.

Hope this helps.

--
-Aaron W Morris
If not fully satisfied with this email, please return unread portion for a full refund.  Offer void in Utah.  Other restrictions apply.