Re: Cannot set process environment

From: Stephen Spalding (ssaixadm@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 15:32:30 EDT

That was one of the first things that I looked at, but
no dice.

After some extensive research, I found that someone
here had changed the permissions on three directories:
/usr/bin, /usr/lib, and /tmp. /usr/bin and /usr/lib
had been changed from 755 to 754, and /tmp had been
changed from 1777 to 755. I set all the directories
back and things work fine now.