Re: KEA!X

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 09:13:17 EDT

This is largely guesswork, as I don't know anything about KEA!X
and precious little about X in general.

The way I work, smit/msmit just starts up on my Windows desktop; I
guess you've got it starting up within a separate desktop.

I suspect that the msmit panel has a lot of hard-coded attributes
that you can't easily affect: it's always going to appear at the same
size. All you can do is increase the size of your KEA!X window.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe