Re: Cloning SP2 Node LED E105

From: Holger.VanKoll@SWISSCOM.COM
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:51:14 EDT

Looks like a kernel is loaded and the system halts.

The kernel is correct? SDRGetObjects Node platform prints the correct
platform?

AFAIR I had this once and solved it by some ethernet-change.
As you already checked duplex, there is probably only media-type left to
change.
Try... there is not much to loose.

I also had that nfs-problems (however with led 611), recommended
solution was to remove access= from the lines.
Did not work for me, I had to remove all root= access= lines and
re-export it rw .
I had this quite often, especially when migrating 2 systems at once.
Be sure to unexport (export -u) the shares manually, an exportfs -a
handles some cases incorrectly (f.e. 2 lines in /etc/exportfs for the
same fs).