Re: Cloning SP2 Node LED E105

From: ANTHONY DELSORBO (delsorbo@ASC.HPC.MIL)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:44:00 EDT

Simon,

This sounds like a bootp/tftp issue. E105 is a network error indication.
Check that your tftp and bootp daemons are enabled. Also, check that the MAC
address of your node is in the /etc/bootptab. Something is amiss in that your
system doesn't know how to communicate with the node.

Tony DelSorbo
ASC MSRC, OH