Re: Restoring from a mksysb

From: Sunder Iyengar (Sunder.Iyengar@VERITAS.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 20:53:55 EDT

Jim,

The -T option will list entire contents of the backup tape. The -d option
and the list of files/directories is ignored when used with -T.

However, when the -d is used in conjunction with the -x (for actual restore)
and you specify the ./home/commt directory, then it will restore the named
directory and it's contents only.

Please check the man pages for confirmation on this.

Sunder.