Re: sendmail

From: Bob Booth - UIUC (booth@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 09:48:40 EDT

Check to see if the 'mailq' command can see the files. mailq will return the
status of the queued files. It may be that control files are missing or
corrupted.

You can also try running the queue by hand: /usr/lib/sendmail -v -q

What version of sendmail are you running? Older versions my need to have
the config file frozen. You can also start logging, and restart sendmail
to see what sendmail is doing. If you need details, I would be happy to
provide them.

bob