cpio command

From: Greg Breuer (breuerg@MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 16:13:36 EDT

I am writing files to tape using the following:

find . *.t* -cpio /dev/rmt0

Is there a shorter command so I don't have to wait for the 'find'
command to work its way through these very large files before it does
the cpio to 8mm tape?

Also, If I changed the blocksize on the tape drive to 0 from 1024,
would I get more data on each tape?

--
Gregory S. Breuer
GRC/MSDIS