Re: Problems with the errpt

From: Bill Verzal (Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 14:00:37 EDT

You should never have to stop and start the daemon unless you are having
problems. So, I'd say no.

Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
MailStop: 27.201C

                    "Ruiz Lastra,
                    Pedro A. To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                    (I-Q)" cc:
                    <pruiz@ENDESA. Subject: Re: Problems with the errpt

                    Sent by: IBM
                    AIX Discussion
                    List
                    <aix-l@Princet
                    on.EDU>

                    08/27/2002
                    12:49 PM
                    Please respond
                    to IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List

Thank you, only one more question. I have the errdemon started . Can I stop
the errdemon and after that restart it with errdemon -s 1048576?