Re: Jakarta-Tomcat

From: Aaron W Morris (Decep@NETSCAPE.NET)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 13:07:23 EDT

The binary installation of Jakarta Tomcat has everything you need to run Tomcat. Also, the binary installation of Tomcat is not platform specific.

--
-Aaron W Morris
If not fully satisfied with this email, please return unread portion for a full refund.  Offer void in Utah.  Other restrictions apply.