Re: Tar Tape Restore

From: Ray Schafer (schafer@TKG.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 08:02:43 EDT

Mark,

The pax command can read and write tar archives and it has an option to
change the path names of files during restore. I belive it is the -S
option with a "sed like" substitution syntax. Take a look at the
documentation.

--
Ray Schafer - WFSO NetBackup/Bare Metal Restore Team: (512) 433-3345, cell (512) 426-3188
My complete contact info is at  http://wfso.veritas.com/bio/schafer_ray