Re: Simple Disaster Recovery Procedure?

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 09:47:23 EDT

That's what I normally do.
No need to list the individual filesystems in your exclude file: just "/*"
is sufficient. That also means you don't have to worry about new
filesystems being created.

What I do is a savevg to a small filesystem in my rootvg before I do my
mksysb. (An empty savevg takes 51200 bytes.)

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe