Re: 3 Way

From: Bill Verzal (Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 12:48:25 EDT

Why not use "supper" ? It is part of PSSP, but it is public domain as
well.

Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
MailStop: 27.201C

                    "Wood, Paul"
                    <PCWood@INGDIR To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                    ECT.COM> cc:
                    Sent by: IBM Subject: Re: 3 Way
                    AIX Discussion
                    List
                    <aix-l@Princet
                    on.EDU>

                    08/13/2002
                    11:25 AM
                    Please respond
                    to IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List

Thanks. I considered rdist but the problem is
A (live) and B (live) have accounts that are not on each
other, but C (failover) has accounts from both of them.
To simply rdist the password file would be to clobber the
one first copied with the second. Also, some accounts
exist on all 3 but some users may only use A and others only
use B frequently enough. Nasty business.

-PCWOOD