cpio command

From: Greg Breuer (breuerg@MISSOURI.EDU)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 11:11:29 EDT

I need to write data to 8mm tapes from AIX to NT4.0. What is the
syntax of the command and what do I want to set my tape
characteristics through SMIT - blksz, density? I would like to write
the 8mm tape in 5GB format...

Here's a bit of info I got from the user. Looks like he's coming from IRIX????

--
Have a great day!
Greg