Re: Where do I download device drivers for fibre card?

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 10:33:59 EDT

You just need normal AIX device* filesets. If you have a new enough AIX
Installation CD they may be on that. Otherwise, you can download them from
the usual place:
http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/rs6k/fixdb.html

The hardware manual for the 6228 adapter (SA23-2550) details exactly which
filesets you need. You can find them at:
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/pseries/library/hardware_docs/pci_adapt
ers.html

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe