Re: AIX 4.3.3 & FAStT 700 - cannot see disk array device

From: John Jolet (john.jolet@FXFN.COM)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 12:44:42 EDT

If you'll post the output of fget_config -v -A, and also check the
"mappings" view. did you set up a host group/host/host port for this
box? even if it's the only box on the array, ibm still recommends you
set that up. The 700 comes with partitioning standard, but I think you
still have to get a key from your ibm rep to "enable" it in the manager.