Re: How long are you sticking with 433?

From: Renison, Rick (rick.renison@EDS.COM)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 11:01:37 EDT

We finally convinced our customer (30 sites) to convert from 433 to 5.2.
They should be done in a few months.
We can't afford to support multiple levels of the OS. Its bad enough that
application changes have to be tested on multiple H/W levels, and microcode
levels, let alone multiple OS levels.

Rick Renison, EDS Canada, DuSC, Oshawa, Ontario
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
* mailto:rick.renison@eds.com