Re: NIM Install order question

From: Mills, John T (9814) (John.T.Mills@ERAC.COM)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 15:11:41 EDT

You can specify them in a bundle as part of the base installation. They must be included
in your installation lppsource though. There is only a small opportunity to do installations
on the first pass. I've decided to use multiple install passes simply because administration
of the lppsources was a greater priority.

John T. Mills