Re: Invoke an application on windows

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 09:51:51 EDT

Okay, I dusted off the cobwebs and remembered the name of the second product. It was called "NTrigue" and was also by Insignia
Solutions. Don't know if you can still buy it (it was a great product at the time) but there is still information about it on the web:

http://swexpert.com/R/SE.F2.DEC.96.pdf

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2