Re: Invoke an application on windows

From: Michael Cheselka (cheselka@LINUX.CACTUS.ORG)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 18:59:37 EDT

On Windows you can install Cygwin with telnetd and/or( preferably)
sshd, and/or VNC server. On the AIX side, use tn( telnet), ssh, or a
VNC client.

Has anyone gotten "wine" to work on AIX?

--
Michael R. M. Cheselka                     ryoohki@ryoohki.org
Itsu Made Mo "Love & Peace"                 ryoohki@spymac.com