Re: AIX C Compiler Installation

From: Paul Deveau (pdeveau@UOTTAWA.CA)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 14:15:03 EDT

Hi:

You can get an AIX 4.3 binary of GCC 3.3.1.0 here:

http://www.bullfreeware.com/listaix43.html
http://www.bullfreeware.com/

When you are done downloading read this:

http://www.bullfreeware.com/install_down.html

Esentially, you download a self-extracting exe file that contains the
smit-installable binary.

See you.

Paul Deveau
University of Ottawa